While the world reactions to the news from Florida, lets focus on the latest glyph form the crop circle makers (post about Florida will come later). It’s simple structure with nine spokes from a wheel or mandala. However, there is nothing simple about the number ‘9’ in symbolism, astrology or cosmology.
The crop circle was noticed on July 13, 2013 in the UK at Hoden, nr, Evesham, Worcestershire:
The number ‘9’ or what it represents because numbers are abstract in nature by themselves and do not have any real meaning but we as conscious being attribute meanings to them as a way of communication our emotions and feeling, and humanity.
The number ‘9’ is a sacred number, in astrology the number ‘9’ is Pluto, the number of completion, death, re-birth and new beginnings and in TAROT: the Hermit card is the number ‘9’ a card of enlightenment.
Let’s hope the verdict in Florida is the last time such verdicts are rendered here in America.
More on the meaning of the number ‘9’:
- The practice of the nine first Fridays and Saturdays of the month, asked by Jesus: the first one being to honor his Sacred Heart and the second as a veneration for his Mother. Saturday is indeed dedicated to the Virgin Mary to commemorate her sorrows and her pain, between the death of Jesus and his resurrection, painful moment which lasted the whole day without to have the vision of his Son.
- The nine Choruses of the Angels:
- Seraphes, angels of love and light;
- Cherubs, angels of wisdom and intelligence;
- Thrones, angels of force and life;
- Dominations, angels of liberty;
- Principalities, angels of eternity and memory;
- Powers, angels of holiness;
- Vertues, angels of humility;
- Archangels, having for attribute the justice;
- Ordinary angels, to which we attribute the innocence.
- The nine days of retreat and prayers in a novena are sources of divine graces.
- In the revelations received by Mary Jane of United States, the Lord says that there are nine degrees of prayers. The four firsts are the vocal prayer, the meditation, the affective prayer and the innate comtemplation. The last five are the types of the mystical prayer: the innate comtemplation, the quiet prayer, the prayer of union, the prayer of union in conformity, and the most mystical is the prayer of transforming union.
- Jacques Paquette refers, in his book “Apocalypse: prophecies of the end of times”, to nine kingdoms associating the 4th to the Roman empire 19 centuries ago, the Revelation of John speaks about it in the chapter 2 verse 40. The ninth universal empire, called also thousand years reign, corresponds to the New Jerusalem of the Revelation.
- God spread many extraordinary graces on the Virgin Mary the nine days before the Annunciation, according to visions of Mary Agreda.
- After the death of a Pope, we celebrate masses for the rest of his soul during nine days, with nine absolutions.
- Nine was the name of the sacred mountain of the Sun, for the ancient Egyptians.
- Some peoples believed that the Sky was divided into nine celestial levels. It was the case for the Buddhists and also for the last worshippers of Mithra.
- The nine plains of the Chinese sky. The hall of the imperial throne was separated by nine gates from the rest of the palace and the book of Annals, named Chou-king, exposes the “Sublime Science” in nine rules. Also the Chinese prostrated 9 times in front of their emperor.
- There was nine gates which separated the sacred enclosure (the holy of Holies) of some religious traditions, from the rest of the space, this one considered profane.
- Deucalion, the Greek Noah, sails during 9 days on the vessel which he has built on the command of the gods.
- For Hesiode, the Earth was separated from the Heaven by a distance of nine days and nine nights, and from the hell also by nine days and nights.
- The nine levels of the hell of Dante.
- The nine nodes of the bamboo for the Taoists.
- The nine notches of the birch-axis of the world at the Siberian tribes.
- The nine openings of the man for Islam.
- The nine stages that should traverse the souls of Aztecs to reach the eternal rest. They counted also nine underground worlds.
- The nine was the key number of teaching for the materialistic Hindu philosophers in the Vaiceshika school.
- It is the period of years when the voice of God is heard by a person if this person did not understand yet one of his lessons of life.
- The 9 girls of Belenos of the druidism: Ogia – virginity, Glania – purity, Karantia – charity, Uxellia – nobleness, Viriona – truth, Aventia – honesty, Dagia – goodness, Lania – plenitude, and Lovania – joy.
- The nine is often found in the superstitions, such as for example, nine salt grains means the bad fate. And if someone wants to get marry in the year will jump nine times over a fire of the saint John or will jump over nine different fires. The tradition wants that the drowned returns to the surface of the water after nine days