October 04, 2013 is Saint Francis Feast Day, and, on the 5th, we were celebrating art and nature at an abbey in Pennsylvania. After the show, we walked the beautiful and manicured grounds, and came to rest a stream. Sitting on a large bench with royal blue pillows, we felt the presence of Michael, this could be none other than Archangel Michael. Next to the pillows were a laminated prayer from Saint Francis. Naturally, we noticed the birds and other small animals and we did not feel as lonely. Saint Francis was devoted to Archangel Michael.
In a spiritual sense, Saint Francis was the incarnation of Master Kuthumi. Master Kuthumi was one of the first Masters to bring forth to our planet the knowledge of the Great White Brotherhood of Masters. It was Master Kuthumi who gave the sacred teachings to Madame Blavatsky that resulted in the establishment of the Theosophical Society in the late nineteenth century. Isis Unveiled, dictated to Madame Blavatsky by Master Kuthumi (who worked with Beloved Master El Morya and Master Jesus/Sananda) was one of the first occult works that publicly revealed the ancient mystery school teachings. It was followed by The Secret Doctrine and other profound works channeled by Madam Blavatsky with the assistance of Master Kuthumi.
We feel a closeness to Saint Francis and wish to share his famous “poem” prayer we read with nature and the animals:
- Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace;
- Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
- Where there is injury, pardon;
- Where there is error, the truth;
- Where there is doubt, the faith;
- Where there is despair, hope;
- Where there is darkness, light;
- And where there is sadness, joy.
- O Divine Master, Grant that I may not so much seek
- To be consoled, as to console;
- To be understood, as to understand;
- To be loved as to love.
- For it is in giving that we receive;
- It is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
- And it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.