Planet X symptom checklist –physical, mental, emotional: How are you holding up?
Per the Zetas of ZetaTalk, rock particle emissions cause physical flu-like symptoms, coughing, dizziness, and fainting, as well as bizarre feelings and thoughts that are difficult to define. One noticeable symptom is fatigue or extreme exhaustion. Digestive issues include nausea, sour stomach, dry mouth, and a sour taste the mouth. Headaches (even for those who usually do not have them) come on suddenly and may leave just as suddenly, or they may last for days.
You may also experience a deep longing to “go home” and find yourself saying, “I want to go home.” This is not a suicidal feeling, nor is it based on anger or frustration, but rather on a deep, over-whelming desire to leave this planet and “go home.”
Planet X Symptom Checklist
- Mental and emotional symptoms include forgetting what you are doing in the middle of doing it and forgetting what you want to say as you are speaking.
- Does it take great effort to do even the smallest of tasks. (If you can force yourself to get moving, the fatigue retreats for a while, until you stop the task or sit down, and then, the exhaustion returns.)
- Do you often feel the ground swaying and shifting under you?
- Do you frequently become dizzy or lose your balance?
- Do you frequently feel disorientation, ungrounded, as if drifting between worlds?
- Do you find it difficult to focus and often lose mental clarity without warning?
- Do you talk to yourself and then suddenly “snap to” when you realize it?
- Have you experienced an odd buzzing (not a ringing) in your ears or head?
- Have you experienced a vibrating sensation in your body?
- Have you experienced sudden hot or cold flashes?
- Have you lost your passion for life?
- Do you have little or no desire to do anything?
- Do you feel lonely and detached even when you are with others?
- When you are with others, do you wish you could runaway and leave them?
- Have your eating and sleeping habits changed drastically?
- Do you wake up during the night between 2 and 4 a.m.?
- Do you awake in the morning feeling as though you have been beaten up?
- Are your dreams so intense and vivid you think they really happened?
- Do your joints and muscles ache?