According to some, April 19th is one of the darkest days of the year, if one supports the occult calendar.
The occult calendar is divided into four quarters or 13 segments and from April 19th to May 1 (13 days) which is (Beltane Day) and is a most crucial time for blood sacrifices. Hitler’s birthday falls under this cycle (April 20th) and this year (April 19th) there is an occulation of the Moon and Aldebaran. (reportedly the home of Lucifer after his fall from Heaven)
April 19th is the night of the Blood Sacrifice To The Beast.
Some of the very important historic dates that were staged according to this blood sacrifice day are:
- April 19, 1775—Battle of Lexington & Concord, which made the Masonic-led Revolutionary War inevitable.
- April 19, 1904—The Great Fire of Toronto.
- April 18, 1906—The San Francisco Earthquake Fire.
- April 19, 1936—In the biggest show of military strength since World War 1 Germany pays homage to Hitler with a show of 300 tanks.
- April 19, 1943—After trapping the last Jewish Resistance Fighters in a storm drain in Warsaw, and holding them for several days, Nazi Storm Troopers began to pour fire into each end of the storm drain, using flame-throwers. They continued pouring the fire into the drain until all fighters were dead. Blood sacrifice brought about by a fiery conflagration.
- April 20, 1983—2 cars packed with high explosives blew up in Baghdad today killing and injuring a large number of people.
- April 20, 1984—The Good Friday Massacre, an extremely violent ice hockey playoff game, is played in Montreal, Canada.
- April 20, 1985—20 April 1985 – ATF raid on The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord compound in northern Arkansas.
- April 19, 1993—50 years later after of the 1943 Warsaw, to the day, government troops, tanks, and other military equipment stormed the compound of David Koresh and his followers at Waco, Texas. Certainly, this operation fulfilled the basic requirements for a human sacrifice: trauma, fire, and young sacrificial victims.
- April 19, 1995—Oklahoma City bombing—Once again fire and death on this day.
- April 20, 1998—German terrorist group Red Army Faction announces their dissolution after 28 years.
- April 20, 1999—The Columbine High School Massacre.
- April 19, 2005—Joseph Alois Ratzinger elected as Pope Benedict XVI.
- April 20, 2007—Johnson Space Center shooting and incident of hostages in Building 44.
- April 20, 2008—Benedict XVI has visited Ground Zero in New York, the scene of the 11 September 2001 attacks on Twin Towers.
- April 19, 2010—In Canada over 400 hundred of straw bales caught on fire and blazed out of control.
- April 19, 2010—Iceland’s Volcanic Ash Grounds all Airlines in Northern Europe while NATO conducts the largest military exercise of the Year.
- April 20, 2010—The Gulf Oil Fire.
- April 20, The Birthday of Adolf Hitler