At this time, I would like to reveal what I learned during my download from a few days ago that San Francisco, Ca will experienced a catastrophic earthquake. We need to take this information very seriously because, I witnessed the earthquake myself while I was fully consciousness and I experienced the light and radiation first hand. I hope never to experience something like this again.
How did this information come to me, I was reading information about the Talmud Jmmanuel by Billy Meier who I am highly skeptical of for personal reasons.
But during my reading of Mr Meier 104th Contact Excerpts about a San Francisco earthquake that would split the Transamerica Building (pyramid) into half, I knew in my heart this information to be truthful. Be mindful that talk about California and San Francisco earthquakes has been legendary, and Mr Meier information is from the 1970s but this will happen.
Meier was contacted with photos from the San Francisco earthquake from a back in the future experiences which was published in Geo Magazine. We know this informati0n is bizarre but it will happen.
Also, Maria de Luz- a seer from Costa Rica has written about concerns for San Francisco in her recent posting February 21, 2015. (The same day of my download)
Here is information from Billy Meier about the San Francisco earthquake:
Excerpt from the 104th Contact of Wednesday, March 1, 1978 from the Pleiadian-Plejaren Contact Reports, Block 3 book, pages 131-133.
German to English translation by Larry Driscoll December 14, 2013
Note 1. The book “Message From The Pleiades 4” by Editor Wendelle C. Stevens was also used as a reference source.
Billy … But tell me Quetzal, can you also penetrate with this old box into other dimensions?
82. Your question is not logical; what do you want to ask?
Billy I have to wonder, whether you can also perform travels with Menara’s ship into the past and into the future?
83. It is possible, but why do you ask?
84. Whenever you ask such questions, then a certain purpose is behind them.
85. Do you want to ask me, whether I am to undertake a travel with you into the future or into the past?
Billy Exactly, my son.
86. Sooo – … for that you reason you have taken with you this large apparatus for photographing?
Billy Exactly, my son, but this is not such a complicated thing, as you assume, but quite simply a damn normal camera.
87. That’s the same thing.
88. However — where then do you want to go?
Billy To Frisco, my son, to San Francisco, but into the future. Namely to that time when the city is destroyed by the earthquake. I would be interested in how everything looks, when the first severe quake is over, and exactly this I want then also to photograph. This will surely be possible to do, won’t it? And surely it doesn’t matter, if I then also publish these photographs, if they come out well, is that okay?
89. Surely there would be nothing to object against this, for thereby very many people would then leave San Francisco and settle elsewhere before the catastrophe arises.
90. This would save very many human lives.
91. Certainly, I do agree with this, but it requires several hours if I should take you there.
92. This old ship in fact, and presently I have no other ship at my disposal, needs a longer time for preparation, if accordingly you are to be back here again in normal time at first dawn of the morning.
Billy This is not too difficult, because you can bring me back here again to roughly the same time, as when you had taken me out from the bed.
93. This would be possible.
Billy Good, in fact, then I would still be able to sleep a little. So let us go.
94. As you wish, but in the meantime we cannot have any conversation.
Billy It makes no difference to me, let’s just go; I am strained like a string before breaking.
95. So be it then.
96. You truthfully are tireless.
97. Here we are about 300 kilometers away from San Francisco.
98. Down there, you see the fissures of the earth as they already exist from long ago.
99. What you do see are the extentions of Andreas Fault which have risen up to the surface of the Earth.
Billy Can I photograph them?
100. There is nothing to object against this, but, you could also capture this scene on your film in the present time, the year 1978, because the changes are only extremely small, and not likely recognizable in the photographs.
Billy Nevertheless, I would like to photograph them.
101. Then do it.
102. Come here, look – here this floor hatch, so as you see, after shifting the plate aside, there is freed this very fine pointed sight-plate, through which you can look outside.
103. Through this you can photograph.
Billy That’s all right, Quetzal, but do you know that when I take photographs from inside of the ship, they are always afterwards very fuzzy and blurred. Is there then no other way, you know, that I can perhaps, walk outside?
104. You have your best overall view from above, here from out of the ship.
105. On the other hand, this time you will get sharp and clear images on your film, because the propulsion of this ship will not harm your film by radiations.
106. You only have to then pay attention that you do not photograph directly down through the area of the propulsion, because the very strong irradiation of light could harm your film.
107. The smallest damage of the film could be that the finished images would appear to be lightened by a light source.
108. In the worst case an overexposure would happen.
Billy Is this the light, which reaches there so far downward and looks like a search light?
109. That’s correct. So then take care, that these masses of light do not reach into the area of your photograph limits
Billy I will try it.
110 Are you at the end of your work?
Billy I am, my son. Perhaps I still have not been careful enough regarding the light. Somehow it appeared to me, as though I would always have seen a shimmering of light in the lens.
111. So try it once more.
Billy No, let us go to Frisco first, because I have only one film with me, and besides it is only a standard negative-film.
112. As you wish.
113. Walk away from the hatch.
114. So, – good, it…
Billy Man, this is indeed crazy, just look, all is smoking there in front.
115. There lies San Francisco.
116. So then, we are here, now take your photographs.
Billy Man alive, Quetzal, this looks much worse, than I have imagined. Yet listen now: somewhere must be a building, which should be known as the America-Building or similar; so get me there. This I want to photograph above all, so that no one can come and claim that I would have taken photographs of the last great quake at the turn of the century.
117. Now, we are here, my friend, but this time pay more attention to the light beam.
Billy I will try for that.
Billy Thanks Quetzal, this suffices, rush still back a little …… Good, okay — moment. … Good, now fly still a bit to the right side there — Good, okay, thanks. Man alive, this is gigantic, the horrifying destruction. … Thanks, Quetzal, I have again several photographs. This should likely be enough. So please do fly back again towards the strange bulges of the Andreas Fault.
118. As you wish, but bear in mind, that we are already slowly exceeding our time and I have to make preparations for the flight back.
Billy All right, Quetzal, you can start with them at once, when we are at the place. I want to see everything one more. But how so quickly a half hour passes in the future.
119. The time is the same; it only seems very much shorter to you because of your attention to the events which you have seen.
Billy Of course, this I know. Ah, indeed, we already are here. Now just do your work.
120. Well, my friend, here we are again.
121. We are here by around 30 minutes earlier, than when you had left your warm bed.
THE SAN FRANCISCO EARTHQUAKE PHOTOS by Wendelle C. Stevens.
The mysterious “time’ photos of the future destruction of San Francisco in a great earthquake have always been highly controversial. We, that is, Lee Elders, myself and Brit Nielsen, were at the farm in Schmidruti one evening in 1978 when Mr. Meier mentioned time travel and a “trip” he had taken with the Pleiadians to view the great San Francisco earthquake predicted for the future, which he said he had been allowed to photograph with his own camera. We of course insisted on seeing the photographs, and continued to do so until Meier left the room and came back with one of those photo shop return envelopes in his hand. It contained the pictures still in it, together with the negatives. He had taken these pictures on negative film in contrast to his earlier photographing of the spacecraft on ASA 100 positive slide transparency film.
He opened the envelope and spread out eleven color prints on the kitchen table there. He said that they were pictures of the future San Francisco quake. Then he passed them around the table one by one to all of us to examine. There were at least nine to ten people sitting around that table at that time, which included his wife Kalliope, Engelbert and his wife Maria, Jacobus, Bernadette, and a couple more whose names I don’t remember.
I carefully studied each picture as they came to me, trying to recognize familiar landmarks and buildings, and any prominent new structures I had never seen before. I looked carefully at cars shown in the streets below for style and any configurations not familiar at the time. I did see smaller cars with smoothly rounded corners and no external projections, and some of these had half-glass and others full-glass cabin tops, making them look more like bugs than boxy cars.
I saw the World Trade Center Building cracked through its steep pyramidal shape from upper right to lower left, from the viewer’s angle, and another big rectangular building with higher rectangular towers on either end, collapsing in the middle and taking the two towers down with it. There was shooting flame, black and light smoke, and water and gas spewing from broken pipes, and there was a lot of dust roiling out from the collapsing rectangular building.
We passed the pictures around a second time and we all studied them again, and then Mr. Meier collected them up, put them back in the envelope, and took the envelope back out of the kitchen once more. We were all in shock at what we had just seen, and discussed it only briefly before that meeting broke up an all went to bed for the night.
A few days after that, Meier was summoned to a new contact and was asked to bring the photographs with him which he did. The visitors wanted to have their scientists look at the pictures, too, and they took the negatives and prints with them. When Meier tried to get the pictures back, he was rebuked for showing them to us without their approval, and against their instructions not to do so until after the event. Those pictures have never been returned to him. Thus today we do not have any solid evidence that those pictures were ever taken.