What you are looking at is something truly amazing for a 24-hour period the Schumann Resonance was white-out, and if that’s not enough the rate or amplification of the light waves of the white-out was beyond anything that was witnessed in many year.
Hertz peaks or ratings reach a level of 150 hertz more than once and during the full day, the hertz average more than 100 hertz. This is very extraordinary and indicate some type of major change.
Further analysis suggests that the period of high level activity was from 19:00 UTC March 16, 2019 to 19:00 UTC March 17, 2019 (1919 or 11).
Incidentally, another 24-hour period of white-out was on February 16, 2019 at 19:00 UTC to February 17, 2019 at 19:00 UTC.
But one month ago, the hertz amplifications did not reach the higher levels that were achieved this month.
Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
- 3/17 – A full 24 hours of Total White and now, as understandable, some rest before the next wave. We might see more of these in the near future while we get closer to the Shift.
- 3/17 13:00 UTC – Looks like that with the powerful 120 Hz peak at about 12 UTC the impressive activity of the last one and half day is ending.
- 3/17 10:00 UTC – It is massive massive, period. Such huge activity did happen before but there is the feeling this time is different. A lot of things suggest we are in a phase of great changes, something that we are probably going to see, all, awaken or not. Since our last update at midnight UTC the average amplitude has been way above 100 Hz. The massive spike happened at 2 UTC and reached 150 Hz, followed by 5 more, 3 at about 120 and 2 at 110 Hz.
- 3/17 00:30 UTC – We are back at 85 Hz after 3.5 hours where the amplitude, and the Planet herself, “took a breath” below 30 Hz. It is still “Total White”. We are at [-2], just to remember, and the ones that want to look can see it.
- 3/16 23:59 UTC -This is the recap until now, timings are UTC.
- From 12:30 to 13:30 above 120 Hz – Peak 130 Hz
- From 13:30 to 14:00 above 70 Hz
- From 14:00 to 15:30 above 55 Hz
- From 15:30 to 18:00 above 75 Hz – Peak 105 Hz
- From 18:00 to 19:00 above 52 Hz
- From 18:00 to 23:00 above 26 Hz – Peak 50 Hz
As we are witnessing, today and the past weeks, several massive activities, it is likely the Solar System is getting well inside the Photon Belt.
Cosmic solar wind speed are also whipping up a frenzy March 17, 2019 with 1093 km/s flare or 2,444,000 miles per hour flare hit the Earth, and not to mention that we are in Equinox Cracks season.
Solar Wind Violet Dragon: March 17, 2019
Spring 2019 could be one of the most important day’s in human history.
There has been many reports that March 20-21, 2019, The Spring Equinox a large flash of light will hit the Earth.
How or where will the Great Light come from, if it does arrive is unknown.
However, the Schumann Resonance and indication of light waves hitting the Earth has been extremely remarkable in the last week with a peak of energy hitting today at 130 Hertz.. that is unheard.
Two days ago I have a vision that was very interested as waves of energy was pouring down on the Earth from the Cosmos. Everyone was outside watching streaks of white lights or meteors with white light was streaming down from the skies. It was coming down like sun rays or at angular degrees. Was this the Great Solar Flash?
The 130 Hertz hit at 12:30 UT March 16, 2019.
The Great Solar Flash or what’s to come is leading up to March 20-21, 2019.
Please stay tune!